What is a cloud phone system?
A cloud phone system is hosted in the cloud, which means that data is stored on a secure server which you can be reached over the internet.
The major benefit of having a cloud base phone system is the ability to access your communications just about anywhere. All it takes is for you to log into your RingCentral account and you are able to see all the communication history as well connect mobile devices to your account so you don’t have to worry about missing calls while out of the office.
These or just some of the benefits of having your phone system hosted in the cloud. Let’s take a look at some key features that RingCentral has to offer.
Available Phone Numbers
- Directory listing- increase your company’s visibility with free publication of your business details in local and national directories.
- International numbers- Expand your virtual global presence with international inbound numbers in over 70 countries.
- Local numbers- Establish a local presence by choosing from more than 200 available area codes. Calls form the different numbers you choose can be directed to a single number.
- Toll-free numbers– Give your business instant credibility and provides your customers with easy access to your company.
Few features of Cloud BPX
- Hosted BPX service
- Multi-level IVR
- Role-based access control
- User templates
- Call reports
- and much more
Phone accessories, devices, and services
Cloud phone service offers widespread business support by being easily administrated across all your locations, incorporates all your users, includes diverse calling options and integrates your preferred accessory or device smoothly.
- Answering rules
- Call forwarding
- Automatic call recording
- Call Flip
- Call Park
- Call screening
- and much more
Collaboration empowers the modern workplace to hold conversations, share files, manage projects, and communicate around the world more productively – as part of your complete cloud communications solution.
Voicemail and greetings
- Voicemail- Access your voicemail anywhere, anytime from your online account, mobile app or desktop
- Voicemail to email- Enables you to receive voicemail messages in emails and listen to them on the go.
- Visual Voicemail- Allows you to easily manage voicemails in your online account, on your PC or Mac, and even on your mobile device with the RingCentral mobile app.
- Greetings- Use greetings to establish your brand and enhance your company’s image.
Business SMS and MMS
You can send and receive text and multimedia messages from your business member. Maintain your professional identity with business contacts on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Integrating your cloud system communications with the apps you rely on most brings your business to a new level of connectivity and productivity.
Allows you to send and receive faxes from multiple sources with advanced updates and logs.
$19.99 per user per month
$24.99 per user per month
$34.99 per user per month
$49.99 per user per month
If you are wanting to learn more about RingCentral and what they have to offer click here.